A focused based project Management Application Case Study
What is this App?
This app helps employees to increase their productivity with more focus on remote-working.
Why this App?!
This project is part of our teamwork challenge during the “Rahnema College” Product Design Bootcamp.
- User Persona
- UI/UX Design
Due to the prevalence of Covid-19 in the last two years and the increase in remote-work methods, we noticed the problem of productivity in employees. And we intended to design a mobile application to improve the individual productivity of employees.
Discover the problem
At this point, we tried to walk in the user’s shoes. To understand and
obtain their needs and challenges. To do this, we used quantitative
and qualitative research tools.
Between the research phase, we find our personas. We consider two personas to show two sides of our project. We decided to design for one of these two personas.
- Low performance due to lack of information of team roadmap
- Lack of definition of responsibilities
Due to our research and benchmark, we arrived at two value propositions:
- The positive feeling of competition between colleges
- Engage employees with tasks
Based on our value propositions we made a sheet of features with prioritization
Afer brain storming we decided to design these three features:
- Team RoadMap
- Users can see and suggest tasks in OKR Framework
- Leader Board
- Motivate users to participate more in team works
- Focus Mode
- Help users to focus on doing their tasks
We prepare every step that our persona take in the application based on the ideation phase
We were looking for a warm color to show the excitement of working in a dynamic workplace
Morph design system is a Persian design language that helps us to build our UI kit faster and more efficiently.
UI Design and Prototyping
Team Roadmap and Focus Mode
We tested two User Scenarios via Maze.co:
Homepage -> Sync Google Calendar with app -> Suggest task -> See Leaderboard
Homepage -> Select Focus mode -> Done one task -> Make a report
- Define a “today” button for the calendar
- Putting Guide button on the leaderboard page
- Putting Report button on Focus Mode page
- Make the color style less contrasty